About Me

Hi, I’m Quynh-Thi! I love to make sweets. I love the outdoors!

Β I would like to be an allergy doctor……. or some kind of doctor.Β Β 

SORRY IF I’M TO PERKY!!!!!! I’ve gotten that a lot.

I’m a swimmer

I would love to go to Bora Bora or Fiji Islands. I have two dogs and a lot of fish and a little brother (Not so little anymore I guess πŸ™‚ ).

My cat Sassy, unfortunately, passed on May 17th, 2016. <3

My goal is that my blog is fun and I come up with new recipes for you to try, so please comment!

Β 

~Stay Happy πŸ™‚ ~

~Quynh-Thi

Β 

16 Comments

16 thoughts on “About Me

1. Hi Quynth-Thi,
    You sound like a very nice person. I love your blog, it’s fun to read and exciting! I as well would love to go to Fiji Islands, I’d want to see all the wild life and explore the islands. I also have two dogs like you, one who I grew up with, and the other I got as a b-day gift!

Living life with a smile,
    Sophia

2. Hi Sophia!
    Thank you! You sound like an amazing person! If you can, can you leave your blog URL? I grew up with a dog that died of cancer πŸ™ , but I got two new ones! One is a Chihuahua and the other a miniature poodle. I also have a cat who is oddly older than me πŸ™‚ Are you from California, because I am trying to find out what to put for where you are from! (on my blog links)

Stay Happy πŸ™‚
    Quynh-Thi

3. Hi Quynh-Thi,
    I really like your blog, and I hope that you like mine too. My second favorite song is Problem, but my favorite is Dare (La La La) by Shakira. Also, sorry if I’m being rude, are you a boy or a girl? I can’t really tell from your name because I’ve never heard it before. I wonder where your ancestors are from?
    Stay Cool,
    Felix
    (share.sis.org.cn/21yw01)

4. Hey Felix!

Don’t worry, I totally get it, I’m actually a girl and my parents are from Vietnam, but i’m from Virginia!

Stay Happy πŸ™‚
    Quynh-Thi

5. Hi Quyh-Thi,
    After reading your “About Me” I found out that we have things in common. I am competitive swimmer and I like volleyball, but I only play it when we play in gym because my school does not have a volleyball team. Anyway I love to bake, especially around Christmas when my mom and I make like 15 different cookies. We do not eat them all! We usually safe a little for ourselves and give the rest to other people like my relatives, charities, and others. Also we do not live very far away from each other being that I live in New Jersey and you live in Northern Virginia. I think we should talk more over Edublogs and I will try to comment more on your blog. Please check out my blog if you would not mine. (especially the About Me)
    Sydney

• Hi Sydney!

Sorry I didn’t comment sooner, I was in Orlando, Florida. (Just got back yesterday) My school has a volleyball team, but I didn’t know until this year! So maybe your school might have a “secret” team. Also, I would love to visit your blog but I don’t have the URL sorry! So if you get a chance please come back and leave your blog!

Stay Happy πŸ™‚
      Quynh-Thi http://eatsweet.edublogs.org

• Hi Ruby!

Say hi to Mallory to me! Thank you for coming to my blog and welcome to the world of blogging! Sorry I didn’t reply sooner, I was in Disney like you said! Anyways, I will stop by your blog now!

Stay Happy πŸ™‚
      Quynh-Thi http://eatsweet.edublogs.org

6. Hi Quynh-Thi,
    My name is Namitha from Mrs.Rombach’s class. I love how you still blog even when your in seventh grade, not many people do that. I am still a learning how to blog and your a wonderful role model for me. Any words of encouragement for me? Here is my blog so you can leave me a comment anytime.
    http://namithasreadtosucceed.edublogs.org
    It means the world to us sixth grader to have someone to look up to. I hope that you will continue to blog all through you high school and middle school years! Thanks again!

-Namitha

7. Hi Namitha!

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I would like to say, post on anything you like and you don’t have to post every week you can post once a month or once every two weeks! Always be confident and positive and have a conversation with all the bloggers! I will be going to your blog now!

Stay Happy πŸ™‚
    Quynh-Thi http://eatsweet.edublogs.org